Snapchat has introduced the feature to post private stories in your timeline. Any in your connection that you have been private to see stories, or you do not want to share your snaps with them, not be able to see your story if you apply private story or Custom privacy features for limited contacts.
By using the following steps, make your Snapchat story private:
- Login account if it is needed.
- On the very top-left corner, tap on the icon that displays your bitmoji or story thumbnail as shown in the screenshot below.
3. Open tab shows the +Private Story option as below. Tap to select the private story option . Another way to control your story privacy is “Customize Privacy” in the story setting on the user account page.
4. Private story tab will open. Select the recipients with whom you will share Snapchat private stories. A list of recipients will be created after this step.
5. Take a snap photo or video, use edit tools, tag desired connections, and click on the Send button .
People that you have selected during the posting process, will be able to all your public and private snaps.
And people who were excluded from the list, will not be able to see even they will not know anyway about that you have created private stories.
In this article, we discussed a social media issue which is mostly faced by new users that “ how to post a private story on Snapchat?”. There, we have solved this issue within simple steps that will be easy to follow by a new user.
Suggested Read: How to Change the Language on Twitter