Reddit, a social news forum where people create their networks according to their interests. It is a platform where we can find communities in which we are interested.
Here is the solution to one of the general issues that how to enable dark mode in Reddit. Nowadays, most people love to use laptops and mobile applications in dark mode due to many benefits over light mode. Dark mode reduces eye strain as well; it is helpful to save your battery from drainage.
Table of Contents
Enable Dark mode in Reddit on Laptop
- Open Browser and go to Reddit website https://www.reddit.com.
Note: there is no need to sign in to your Reddit account to keep changes. You can change your dark or light theme without login into your Reddit account.
2. On the top right corner of the screen, click on a person icon or your profile icon if you are logged in. A drop-down menu will display on your screen.
3. Turn on the night mode toggle.
Enable Dark mode in Reddit on Smartphone
On the mobile phone, turn on the night mode is a little bit different from Laptop. Here is the method to enable dark mode in Reddit on the smartphone.
- Here we first go to the browser. Tap on 3 horizontal lines that are on the top right corner.
2. You will see the option of night mode inside the open wall. Check the night mode option.
3. Night mode will apply on your Reddit screen.
In this article, we discussed a solution to one of the general problems of Reddit that how to enable dark mode. It is an easy procedure to turn on your dark mode, although you are a new user of Reddit and not much familiar with the basic settings of social media apps.
Suggested Read: How to Change the Language on Twitter