There are multiple events that we share on our social media accounts. Sometimes we want to delete media that we shared on different events. It is hard to select photos one by one and delete them. A few years ago, Facebook did not have this feature to delete multiple uploaded photos simultaneously. But now, Facebook Application users can delete their multiple photos just in few clicks with easy steps.
Note: This feature is not available for Facebook Website users.
Delete multiple Photos using Facebook Installed Application
- Open the installed Facebook Application on your Smartphone and login if it is necessary. Click on your profile icon.
2. Click on 3 dots on the left side, under the profile picture.
3. Select Activity log from profile setting tab
4. Select the Manage Activity tab
5. Select Your Post from the menu
6. Select Filter from tabs
7. Select Categories from the Filter tab menu, which will categorize your post
8. Select Photos and Videos under the category
9. Select the Photos and Video that you have uploaded on your Facebook account
10. Tap trash to move all selected media into the trash that will permanently delete within 30 days of deletion.
Delete Photos Using the Facebook Website
We cannot delete multiple photos on Facebook without downloading the app. This feature is only available for Facebook applications and not applied on the Facebook website. The only way to delete photos on a website is to select and delete them one by one. We cannot select multiple media to delete at once.
Following is the method of how to delete photos on the Facebook website.
Face book app> Profile icon> Photos> Your Photos> Click on pencil icon> Delete Photo > Delete
This article will help you delete your multiple photos without deleting the complete album On Facebook using the Installed Facebook app. This solution will work only for Facebook-installed applications, and Facebook website users cannot use this feature.